This chapter addresses aspects that are related to life cycle stage B. The aspects of this chapter all provide provisions, rules and guidance for the goal and scope definition and the inventory analysis steps according to [ISO 14040] and [ISO 14044].
The following list describes the addressed aspects in Module B.
7 Aspects concerning Module B – Use stage
- 7.2 Module B1 – Use.
- B-01 Emissions of dangerous substances to indoor air during the use stage.
- B-02 Release of dangerous substances to soil and water during the use stage.
- 7.3 Module B2 – Maintenance.
- 7.4 Module B3 – Repair
- 7.5 Module B4 – Replacement
- 7.6 Module B5 – Refurbishment
- 7.7 Module B6 – Operational energy use.
- 7.8 Module B7 – Operational water use.
- 7.9 Module B – other aspects not related to a single life cycle stage.