This chapter addresses aspects that are related to life cycle stage C. All the aspects of this chapter provide provisions, rules and guidance for the goal and scope definition and the inventory analysis steps according to [ISO 14040] and [ISO 14044]. The following list describes the aspects addressed in Module C.
8. Aspects concerning Module C
- 8.1. Overview
- 8.2 Module C1 – Deconstruction, demolition stage.
- C-01 Demolition/deconstruction – screening and simplified LCA.
- C-02 Demolition/deconstruction – complete LCA.
- 8.3 Module C2 – Transport
- 8.4 Module C3 – Waste processing.
- 8.5 Module C4 – Disposal