This chapter addresses aspects that are related to life cycle stage C. All the aspects of this chapter provide provisions, rules and guidance for the goal and scope definition and the inventory analysis steps according to [ISO 14040] and [ISO 14044]. The following list describes the aspects addressed in Module C.
8 Aspects concerning Module C – End of Life stage
- C-01 End-of-waste state.
- C-02 End of life (EoL) scenarios
- C-03 Choice of data.
- C-04 Waste classification.
- 8.2 Module C1 – De-construction, demolition stage.
- 8.3 Module C2 – Transport
- C-05 Transport of wastes to landfill, incineration and recycling facilities – screening and simplified LCA
- C-06 Transport of wastes to landfill, incineration and recycling facilities – complete LCA.
- 8.4 Module C3 – Waste processing.
- 8.5 Module C4 – Disposal