This chapter addresses aspects that are related to life cycle stage A. They provide provisions, rules and guidance for the goal and scope definition and the inventory analysis steps according to [ISO 14040] and [ISO 14044]. The following list describes the aspects addressed in Module A.
6 Aspects concerning Module A – Product and Construction Process stage
- 6.2 Module A1 – A3 – Raw material supply, Transport, Manufacturing.
- A-01 Distinction between wastes and by-products during the extraction and the processing stages
- A-02 Transport of staff in the supply of raw materials
- A-03 Transport of raw materials to the manufacturer
- 6.3 Module A4 – Transport to the site.
- A-04 Transport of products to the construction site – screening and simplified LCA.
- A-05 Transport of products to the construction site – complete LCA.
- 6.4 Module A5 – Construction installation process